Our Texas Agencies are providing us another great opportunity to learn about retirement from one of the best in the business.
Tom Hegna is an economist, author, and retirement expert. He has been an incredibly popular industry speaker for many years and is considered by many to be THE Retirement Income Expert!.
As a former First Vice President at New York Life, retired Lieutenant Colonel, and economist, Tom has delivered over 5,000 seminars on his signature "Paychecks and Playchecks" retirement approach, helping Baby Boomers and seniors retire the "optimal" way. He will share his message from his latest book, “Don’t Worry, Retire Happy”.
This will be the final opportunity for your council to earn credit for your insurance quota. Attached (put a link so they can click and print form) is the form that would need to be filled out and emailed to your General Agent for him to sign. On the form you will note that credit is given from your council marketing the event. We must be able to check at a min of 3 of these boxes:
- Council Email Blast
- Council Social Media Post – Share this https://www.facebook.com/337177333039854/posts/3863170183773867/
- Have your council members - Click GOING on the Facebook Event and Share it - https://fb.me/e/1bmqmU28D
- Get it in your parish bulletin (Click here to get the flyer) (Put a link for them to save “Final Fraternal Benefit Night 1”)
- Put Flyer on bulletin board at parish
- Get the parish to add to their email blast
- Pass out flyers after Mass
- Parish pulpit announcement – Recommend asking your Field Agent to do this for you.
- Personally invite your new members or those on your candidates tab to watch this presentation.
Brothers this is a great added value piece for your membership and a FANTASTIC recruiting tool for prospective members. Take full advantage of this opportunity.