ALL COUNCILS ACTIVE
John Leal, Chairman
I Love My Job! Every Council Active program is designed to encourage all councils to recruit at least one new member during a fraternal year.
To be considered Recruitment Active, a council must recruit at least one new member during the fraternal year.
(A) Have an active recruitment programs throughout the fraternal year.
(B) Utilize Supreme and State resource and materials (Many of Them are FREE!!),
(C) Schedule, Host, and conduct Exemplifications!!!
If every Council would take our mantra, One Member, Per Council, Per Month, this could easily be achieved. Last year y’all did an outstanding Job. State made Circle of honor! We have over 800 councils in Texas and around 380 councils did not recruit One new member... let that sink in. Let us get every council active and get State back-to-back in COH! I will be calling at less twice a year. This is my number. Do not Block Me! 361-676-0527.
Check list for Effective Recruitment.
1. Appoint a Membership Director
2. Organize a membership committee
3. Develop a recruitment action plan
4. Order Supreme Council recruitment materials and videos
5. Involve the Pastor with pulpit announcements
6. Schedule a recruitment Sunday and or open house
7. Keep your field agent involved
8. Just ask Him!!!