ALL COUNCILS ACTIVE
John Leal, Chairman
I Love My Job! Every Council Active program is designed to encourage all councils to recruit at least one new member during a fraternal year.
A. Have active recruitment programs throughout the fraternal year!
B. Utilize Supreme and State resources and materials (Many of them are FREE!!)
C. Schedule, Host, and conduct Exemplifications of Charity, Unity, and Fraternity!!!
If every Council would take on the mantra, One Member, Per Council, Per Month, this could easily be achieved. Last year y’all did an outstanding Job. The State Council once again made it into the Circle of Honor (COH)! We have over 800 councils in Texas and around 380 councils did not take the opportunity to recruit any new members ... let that sink in. Let us get every council active and get State into COH for a third year in a row! I will be calling no less than twice a year to see where your membership Team can assist with your recruitment efforts. If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to contact me. This is my number. Do not Block Me! 361-676-0527.
Check list for Effective Recruitment
1. Appoint a Membership Director
2. Organize a membership committee
3. Develop a recruitment action plan
4. Order Supreme Council recruitment materials and videos
5. Involve the Pastor with pulpit announcements
6. Schedule a recruitment Sunday and or open house
7. Keep your Field Agent involved
8. Just Ask Him!!!