ALL COUNCILS ACTIVE
John Leal, Chairman
Every Council Active program is designed to encourage all councils to recruit at least one new member during the fraternal year. To be considered Recruitment Active, a council must recruit at least one new member during the fraternal year. Successful councils (a) have a recruitment program throughout the fraternal year, (b) utilize Supreme and State Council resources and materials (many of them free), and (c) schedule, host, and conduct First Degree ceremonies. All Grand Knights are encouraged to strive towards attaining Council (recruitment) Active status during their term in office. If every Grand Knight would take into consideration our mantra, ONE MEMBER, PER COUNCIL, PER MONTH, this could easily be achieved.
Check List for Effective Recruitment
1. Appoint a Membership Director.
2. Organize a Membership Committee.
3. Develop a Recruitment Action Plan.
4. Build a Prospect List.
5. Order Supreme Council Recruitment materials and videos.
6. Involve the Pastor with pulpit announcements.
7. Schedule a “Recruitment Sunday” and/or an “Open House.
8. Invite the Field Agent.