SUBMISSION OF FORMS
Submit all forms to Supreme Council
Submit a copy to State Council
- Form 185 (Officers Elected), Form 365 (Service Program Personnel) and the SP-7 (Columbian Award application) may be submitted via Member Management in the secure sign-in area of the Supreme Council website. The on-line submission process is simple, and it automatically certifies that the form has been received by the Supreme Council. There are no lost forms when they are submitted on-line. You can also email a PDF form instead if you desire. This information is essential for Safe Environment Compliance for every Council. Since the District Deputy and the Texas State Office are not automatically notified, councils will need to manually save as a PDF file, attach to an email and then send to them. Forms should be sent to the following addresses:
State Council Office firstname.lastname@example.org required
Supreme Council Office Online submission preferred
- Form 185 email@example.com required
- Form 365 firstname.lastname@example.org required
- Form 1728 email@example.com required
- Form SP-7 firstname.lastname@example.org required
District Deputy (use appropriate address) recommended
Diocesan Deputy (use appropriate address) recommended
- To reiterate, submit a copy of all forms to the State Council at email@example.com.
The submission of all forms should be completed as an attachment to an email and sent to the email addresses listed above (except for those forms that require the State Deputy's signature).
Forms requiring the State Deputy's signature should be emailed to the State Council Office at firstname.lastname@example.org (ex: Form 133 - Notice of Intent to Establish a Council, Form 1938 - Evaluation of Financial Secretary)
Finally, with regards to all forms, the council should retain a copy of all council forms. This is our biggest challenge: getting the documentation and paperwork done right and on time. Star Council and Safe Environment compliance hinges on timely and accurate completion of forms. What makes Texas great is our willingness to face and meet our challenges.
District Deputy Incentives
District Deputies who excel at getting all their forms and safe environment roles completed early in the year will be eligible for a $250 drawing. More details to come.
Texas Circle of Honor Award for Diocesan Deputy
Requirements: Meet Star Council goals for the diocese (20% of active councils in the diocese)
Award: Knights of Columbus watch with the emblem of the Order and the inscription "Texas Circle of Honor
Double Texas Circle of Honor Award for Diocesan Deputy
Requirements: Meet double Star Councils goals for the diocese
Award: Diocesan Deputy will be entered in a lottery to win a cruise for two